1. Timetabled classes may be booked up to 15 minutes in advance of the class start time. Courses may be booked up to the day before the stated start time. Minimum booking numbers apply for classes (6) and courses (8) to run.
2. Julie Rhoades will provide the agreed service(s) on the specified date(s) and time(s) requested on the online booking.
3. All customers MUST complete a compulsory Pre-Activity Assessment Questionnaire form (ParQ) prior to attending their first class or course, a link to this this is sent via your booking confirmation email. Should this not be completed prior to your first booking you will be unable to participate in the class or course and a session credit will not be given.
4. Customers need to be in the venue ready to start no later than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start. For your own safety and well-being, full completion in all warm up activities is mandatory and therefore to avoid an increased risk of injury late arrivals are not permitted entry and treated as late cancellations.
5. All classes and courses are for ages 18+ only. Spectators are not permitted.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the teacher of any injuries or health queries before each class or session.
7. Julie Rhoades will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property during the period of the booking or while at the venue. 8. Do not attend classes or course sessions if you have been unwell in the last 48 hours, or any member of your household has a positive test or any symptoms of COVID -19. Please follow the NHS guidelines for self isolation and testing.
9. By booking a class you agree that you have read and agree to the terms of the Health Waiver.
Cancellations & Refunds
1. CANCELLATIONS - Timetabled class bookings can be viewed, cancelled or rescheduled on your MY BOOKINGS page.
Timetabled Classes may only be cancelled for a plan credit or rescheduled within the cancellation terms, up to 4 hours prior to the stated class time.
Class credits will not be given for any cancellations or rescheduled classes or courses after the stated period of 4 hours prior to class start time.
Timetabled class bookings may only be rescheduled for a class of the same type.
Full Courses may be cancelled with a refund up 72 hours before the course start time. Refunds are not issued for cancellations after the stated time. Individual course sessions cannot be cancelled. Missed course sessions are not refundable.
If a class or booked session is cancelled by Julie Rhoades Dance & Fitness, you will be notified via an email to your accounts email address and a credit applied to your originating plan that may be used to book an alternative class.
Cancellation notices or updates may also posted on my Facebook page, but are not guaranteed.
2. REFUNDS -
Customer cancellations - Classes booked via a valid 1, 4, 10 or 20 class pass will automatically receive a booking credit on the originating plan at point of class cancellation. Card refunds are not issued. Classes booked on an UNLIMITED monthly plan will not receive a refund payment.
In the event of a class or course being cancelled by Julie Rhoades an automatic session credit is issued onto the originating pricing plan that may be used to book an alternative plan. Card refunds are not issued.
In the event of a course session being cancelled by Julie Rhoades, an alternative date will be scheduled, usually an additional week at the end of the course.