1. Timetabled classes may be booked up to 15 minutes in advance of the class start time. Courses may be booked up to the day before the stated start time. Minimum booking numbers apply for classes (6) and courses (8) to run.
2. Julie Rhoades will provide the agreed service(s) on the specified date(s) and time(s) requested on the online booking.
3. All customers MUST complete a compulsory Pre-Activity Assessment Questionnaire form (ParQ) prior to attending their first class or course, this is sent via your booking confirmation email. Should this not be completed, you will be unable to participate in the class or course, and a refund will not be given.
4. Customers need to be in the venue ready to start no later than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start. For your own safety and well-being, full completion in all warm up activities is mandatory and therefore to avoid an increased risk of injury late arrivals are not permitted entry and treated as late cancellations.
5. All classes and courses are for ages 18+ only. Spectators are not permitted.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the teacher of any injuries or health queries before each class or session.
7. Julie Rhoades will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property during the period of the booking or while at the venue. 8. Do not attend classes or course sessions if you have been unwell in the last 48 hours, or any member of your household has a positive test or any symptoms of COVID -19. Please follow the NHS guidelines for self isolation and testing.
Cancellations & Refunds
1. CANCELLATIONS - Timetabled class bookings can be viewed, cancelled or rescheduled on your MY BOOKINGS page.
Timetabled Classes may only be cancelled or rescheduled within the cancellation terms, up to 4 hours prior to the stated class time.
Timetabled class bookings may only be rescheduled for a class of the same type.
Full Courses may be cancelled with a refund up 72 hours before the course start time. Refunds are not issued for cancellations after the stated time. Individual course sessions cannot be cancelled. Missed course sessions are not refundable.
Refunds or class credits will not be given for any cancellations or rescheduled classes or courses after the stated period.
If a class or booked session is cancelled by Julie Rhoades Dance & Fitness, you will be notified via an email to your accounts email address.
2. REFUNDS -
For PAYG single classes or full courses paid for via a card payment, you must contact me advising which class you have cancelled to arrange a refund back to your original payment method. PAYG card payments are not automatically processed.
Classes booked via a valid 4, 10 or 20 class pass will automatically receive a booking credit onto their plans. Classes booked on an UNLIMITED monthly plan will not receive a refund payment.
In the event of a class or course being cancelled by Julie Rhoades, refunds will be credited back to the customers payment method, either via the original payment card , or an automatic credit on a valid pricing plan should you have one. In the event of a course session being cancelled by Julie Rhoades, an alternative date will be scheduled, usually an additional week at the end of the course. Card refunds may take several days to show in your account.